Friday, August 3, 2012

Play pause stop replay


This is what I call my electronic situation ! :D just play the laughter, so I can free to laugh everywhere and everytime with everyperson I meet, no pain, no sadness, just laugh and smile. Pause the memories, maybe for me the memories is the best things I'd ever get. Every memories in my life, my love story, my situation have thats own secret, maybe happiness or sadness, but the memories is the things that always I remember in everytime. I just wanna stop the pain, pain make me sad, I just wanna be a girl that can laugh in every situation, even it's happy or sad. And I just wanna replay my happiness, just wanna go back to my past when I was happy, maybe happy with my family, my friend, or maybe with someone I love ♥ all have i'ts own secret ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment